Why choose us?
Plum Pediatrics is a private practice that delivers the highest quality comprehensive medical care for children from birth through early adulthood. We care about every aspect of your kids’ health and well-being, and believe in a personalized approach that celebrates each child’s individuality. We believe that a thorough in-person physical exam and the opportunity to share conversation together in the room are crucial to optimizing your child’s health. We are currently accepting new patients.
We offer a variety of services including, but not limited to::
- Manage acute, chronic, and critical pediatric illnesses
- Provide pediatric health care maintenance, including well child exams
- Diagnose and treat common childhood illnesses, such as allergies, otitis, and acne
- Screen and manage mental health illnesses in children and adolescents
- Perform in-depth physical assessments
- Perform therapeutic procedures in a variety of settings
- Prescribe medications and medical equipment
- Order and interpret results of laboratory and diagnostic tests
- Provide anticipatory guidance regarding common child health concerns, such as nutrition and obesity
- Coordinate pediatric healthcare homes
- Perform developmental screenings
- Perform school physicals
- Provide childhood immunizations
Our passion, however, is educating patients and their families regarding healthy lifestyles and health care options.
- Same Day Sick Visits
- Well Child Care
- Newborn Care
- Asthma Management
- Hearing and Vision Screening